Restoring Radio’s, Tube amplifiers, Antique Car Radio’s, Automatic Record Changers
If you enjoy the sounds of tube type music, then you need to bring your equipment in for restoration to insure that it will continue to operate safely.
Complete restoration includes:
- Replacing wax and electrolytic capacitors
- Replacing out of specification resistors
- Replacing dial string (in radio’s)
- New dial lamps
- New Line cord
- Tubes as needed. All tubes are tested to ensure they meet the specifications of the manufacturer, including shorts, low emissions
- Wires that may be shedding insulation
Any other component that may be unsafe for use.
- Cleaning of controls on small table radio’s (radio’s with scratchy controls)
Once the components are replaced, the unit is then tested and re-set to its original specifications.